Guidance in Applications of HealthMeasures
To aid in navigating HealthMeasures, consider utilizing these available resources.
- If you are uncertain about which HealthMeasure to use, review Recommended HealthMeasures.
- The best approach for selecting a HealthMeasure is to review your needs and measure characteristics to make a tailored selection. Review criteria and measures that meet specific criteria are outlined in Selecting a HealthMeasure.
- HealthMeasures are included in many data collection tools like REDCap and Epic. Review criteria for finding the tool that best meets your needs is in Selecting a Data Collection Tool.
- Review considerations for successful integration of HealthMeasures in Clinical Settings.
- Review factors to consider with HealthMeasures in Research Protocols.
- Sample text to include in a grant proposal is provided in Using a HealthMeasure in a Grant Proposal.