Neuro-QoL (Quality of Life in Neurological Disorders) is a measurement system that evaluates and monitors the physical, mental, and social effects experienced by adults and children living with neurological conditions.
Why Use Neuro-QoL?
- Developed and validated for common neurological conditions with state-of-the-science methods to be psychometrically sound
- Designed to be completed in approximately one minute
- Created with flexible administration—pen & paper, web-based, or interviewer
- Translations available in Spanish and other languages
- Available without license, fee, or royalty
HealthMeasures is the official information and distribution center for PROMIS, Neuro-QoL, NIH Toolbox, and ASCQ-Me, which were developed and evaluated with National Institutes of Health (NIH) funding.