Data Collection Tools
HealthMeasures are currently available in many data collection tools.
Use the Search & View Measures feature to identify what data collection tools include the measure(s) you want.
Electronic Health Records (EHRs)
- Can contain medical history, diagnoses, medications, treatment plans, immunization dates, allergies, radiology images, and laboratory test results.
- Some also include patient reported outcomes (PROs).
- Enables access to PRO scores in the course of clinical care alongside other health information.
- HealthMeasures are included in EHRs: Epic & Cerner
- NIH Toolbox® iPad App: Enables administration of all NIH Toolbox measures.
- PROMIS® iPad App: Enables on-demand assessments with PROMIS, Neuro-QoL, NIH Toolbox, and other measures.
Online Data Collection Tools
- Several online data collection tools include PROMIS, Neuro-QoL, and ASCQ-MeSM measures.
- REDCap: Supports multiple types of data, can utilize a study calendar, and calculates descriptive statistics.
- Assessment CenterSM: Enables English and Spanish data collection in research settings.
- Other online tools including: OBERD, BrightOutcome, AO Patient Outcomes Center, MyGIHealth offer HealthMeasures.
Integrating HealthMeasures in Other Data Collection Systems
- Assessment Center API enables administration and scoring of self- and proxy-report HealthMeasures in other data collection systems and includes automated scoring
- Paper forms for PROMIS, Neuro-QoL, ASCQ-Me, and self-report NIH Toolbox measures are available
- Respondent-ready PDFs
- Use the Search & View Measures feature to download measures of interest