Assessment CenterSM API
Integrate HealthMeasures in your data collection system with the Assessment Center API.
The Assessment Center Application Programming Interface (API) allows data collection systems to administer self- and proxy-reported HealthMeasures including PROMIS®, ASCQ-Me® and Neuro-QoL.
- Enables administration and scoring of Computer Adaptive Tests (CATs)
- Uses the preferred Item Response Theory (IRT) pattern scoring of fixed length short forms
- Data remains behind your firewall as the API is installed on your desired server
- Regularly updated to include the newest HealthMeasures
- Minimal technical expertise needed for installation
For more information, see the API User Manual.
- Over 300 PROMIS measures in English and Spanish
- Over 75 Neuro-QoL measures in English and Spanish
- All ASCQ-Me measures in English
- New measures added twice a year
- Select “List Forms” to view the list of measures on the API demo page>>
- Built upon Microsoft technology (i.e. SQL server, Microsoft web server IIS)
- Supported software requirements:
IIS 7.0 and above
MS SQL server 2008R2 and above
- Deployed as a RESTful web service
- Installation and configuration instructions included
- Additional technical information available through the API sandbox>>
While all HealthMeasures are free and available for download from this site, there is an annual license fee to use the API. Please contact us at email@example.com to tell us about your intended use of the API and to learn more about pricing.
Contact us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org