HealthMeasures User Conference
Save the Date: September 27-28, 2017 in Chicago, Illinois
Prentice Women's Hospital - Northwestern Memorial, 250 East Superior Street
Clinicians, researchers and administrators will learn best practices from institutions around the country that have successfully integrated PROMIS®, Neuro-QoL, ASCQ-MeSM and NIH Toolbox® into research, practice and quality measurement.
Case studies, educational panels, and interactive demos will highlight practical, time-saving solutions as well as valuable scientific updates.
Program and registration information will be available in February. In the meantime, we invite you to join the HealthMeasures listserv for updates. Sign up here>>
Call for Abstracts – Submission Deadline March 3, 2017
We invite poster presentations, podium presentations (15-20 minutes), and ‘rapid-fire’ presentations (5 minutes) that:
- Feature PROMIS, Neuro-QoL, ASCQ-Me and/or NIH Toolbox; and
- Address one or more of the following topics:
- Applications in Clinical Practice & Research (adult or pediatrics)
- Measuring Quality and Meeting Standards in Healthcare
- Psychometric Research: PROMIS, Neuro-QoL, ASCQ-Me
- Psychometric Research: NIH Toolbox
- Assessment Technologies: (e.g., Mobile Apps, API, EHR Integration)
Abstracts submissions must be received by 11:59 pm (CT) on Friday, March 3, 2017.
To submit an abstract, please use this online submission form.
- Please include objective, methods, results, and conclusions within your Presentation Abstract (limit: 500 words).
- Select from one of three presentation formats:
- Podium presentation (approximately 15-20 minutes)
- Rapid-fire presentation (approximately 5 minutes)
- Please include the presenting author’s full name and email address. The HealthMeaures User Conference Planning Committee will contact the presenting author via email with decisions by mid-April, 2017.