Many resources are available to you
- Search the HealthMeasures Forum for your question or post a question to the user community.
- Can’t find what you need on this site or in the Forum? Contact us
Looking for ongoing assistance with a project or grant? HealthMeasures collaborators with experience in instrument development, validation, expansion, translation, analysis (statistical and psychometric), and application are available on a fee-for-service model through contracts or as co-investigators on grants.
Examples of Collaborations
- Understanding the clinical meaning of scores in specific diseases or conditions, including developing clinical cut-offs and meaningful change
- Integration of HealthMeasures using technology applications in clinical practice settings
- Evaluating the effects of interventions or alternative healthcare delivery systems
- Extending the range of measurement covered by a HealthMeasure item bank
- Advanced psychometric analyses of measures
- Construction of new linking tables using PROsetta Stone methodology
- Translation and cross-cultural validation
- Consultation on measurement selection and application
- How to use patient-reported outcomes for participant/patient self-management
- Mapping associations between HealthMeasures phenotypic results and neuroimaging of brain structure and function (e.g., Human Connectome Project)
- Expanding accessibility of NIH Toolbox® measures for use in populations with a variety of disabilities.
Contact us to learn more about collaboration options.