Save the Date: HealthMeasures User Conference
June 4-6, 2019 in Chicago, IL
Prentice Women's Hospital Conference Center
250 E. Superior Street Chicago, IL
The annual HealthMeasures User Conference is an educational and networking event for clinicians, researchers, and others using PROMIS®, Neuro-QoL, ASCQ-Me®, or NIH Toolbox®.
The 2019 HealthMeasures User Conference (June 4-6, 2019 in Chicago), will feature a day of pre-conference training sessions and workshops, followed by 2 days of interactive conference programming to include:
- Case studies and presentations showing how HealthMeasures are being used in clinical care, clinical research, population health studies, and quality assessment
- Peer-to-peer learning and ideas for addressing implementation challenges
- Opportunities for networking and collaboration
Call for Proposals
The 2019 HealthMeasures User Conference Planning Committee invites you to submit a presentation abstract or workshop proposal featuring one or more of the HealthMeasures systems (PROMIS, Neuro-QoL, ASCQ-Me, or NIH Toolbox). Submissions should address questions of interest to HealthMeasures users, including (but not limited to):
- In what novel applications and diverse settings are you using HealthMeasures?
- What implementation challenges did you experience, and how did you address them?
- How do you integrate HealthMeasures with clinic workflows and technologies?
- What advances are occurring in measurement science and assessment technology?
Presentation Format Options:
Workshops: Interactive pre-conference workshops ranging in length from 1.5 to 3 hours and designed to build skills and knowledge. Sample topics include (but are not limited to): data visualization; measure linking; integration of measures with electronic health records and clinic workflows; use of HealthMeasures with specific populations.
- 20-minute podium presentations
- 15-minute ‘works in progress’ presentations (5-minute presentations on new ideas or formative research, followed by 10-minutes for audience questions and feedback).
Poster Presentations describing applications or research related to HealthMeasures.
Submissions will be accepted through 11:59 pm (CT) on February 8, 2019.