ASCQ-Me

ASCQ-MeSM (Adult Sickle Cell Quality of Life Measurement Information System) is a patient-reported outcome measurement system that evaluates and monitors the physical, mental, and social well-being of adults with sickle cell disease (SCD).

Can I access ASCQ-Me measures for free?

More
2 years 6 months ago #338
HealthMeasures replied the topic: Can I access ASCQ-Me measures for free?

Through HealthMeasures.net, you gain free access to hundreds of self- and proxy-report measures from the four measurement systems (PROMIS, NIH Toolbox, Neuro-QoL, and ASCQ-Me), along with information to help you select, administer, score, and interpret measures. We encourage you to go to the Search and View Measures to get more information about individual measures.

Search and View Measures>>

Fees are associated with the utilization of Assessment CenterSM and other assessment delivery services carry fees associated with maintaining and updating these technologies. HealthMeasures consultation, training, custom software development, and translation services, with pricing available by quote. Please go to the HealthMeasures Pricing page for more information.

HealthMeasures Pricing>>

All services will be performed under a cost-recovery business model with no profit motivation. For more information, contact help@healthmeasures.net.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #334
christa.martens created the topic: Can I access ASCQ-Me measures for free?

I was with the understanding that I could access ASCQ-Me measures for free. Is that no longer the case? How much do they cost?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: HealthMeasures