PROMIS

The Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS®) includes measures of physical, mental, and social health for adults and children.

Best way to score single submission of PROMIS® Scale v1.2 – Global Health form

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #714
HealthMeasures replied the topic: Best way to score single submission of PROMIS® Scale v1.2 – Global Health for

You can go to the HealthMeasures Scoring Service page ( www.assessmentcenter.net/ac_scoringservice ) and in the upper right hand corner, you will find our User Manual and input template for uploading your data. The video tutorial that we list below will also be of assistance. If you have additional questions, you can email help@healthmeasures.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #713
esojourn replied the topic: Best way to score single submission of PROMIS® Scale v1.2 – Global Health for

Hello,

I am hoping to use the online tool to score some of the PROMIS Global Health v1.2 surveys. I was wondering if the original paper copy should be uploaded or if the data should be input into an excel sheet in a specific format and then uploaded as an excel sheet?

Thank you!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #711
HealthMeasures replied the topic: Best way to score single submission of PROMIS® Scale v1.2 – Global Health for

When using paper forms of the PROMIS Global Health Scale, we recommend a few resources that should be helpful to you.

Tutorial for scoring PROMIS Global forms. This walks you through step-by-step on how to use our free HealthMeasures Scoring Service to score PROMIS Global. URL:

Also, we recommend reading the PROMIS Global Health Scoring Manual: www.healthmeasures.net/images/PROMIS/man...l_Scoring_Manual.pdf

And for more general information, please consult our Calculate Scores page: www.healthmeasures.net/score-and-interpr...scoring-instructions

If you have any additional questions after reviewing those resources, you can email help@healthmeasurs.net. Thank you!

More
4 months 8 hours ago #709
btouchinsky created the topic: Best way to score single submission of PROMIS® Scale v1.2 – Global Health for

I recently came across the PROMIS® questionnaires. As I was looking for something scientifically validated to help measure patients' progress in my program, this appears to fit the bill perfectly.

I watched a few videos, read what I can... but I need help with scoring. Is there a document or video that I am missing that explains this?

What I've gathered is that each form will provide a T-score. However, it doesn't appear as simple as just adding up the numbers. Specifically, I am looking to use the PROMIS® Scale v1.2 – Global Health form.

I see there are tutorials, etc., but those are focused on either using the tool where a spreadsheet of multiple submission must be downloaded or using an online scoring service. Neither is ideal for my use.

Isn't it just possible to use a 'grading sheet' that assigns points to each question, so I can take a single submission and end up with a T-score for that patient? Again, this is for the 10 question global health form noted above. Not any of the other possible forms.

Thank you in advance for any resources you can send me that may help me score the forms.

Moderators: HealthMeasures